The Wodonga Show Society Inc. Saturday 14th March 2020, is once again putting on a great event for all in the form of the Wodonga Show.
We have some great returning and new sections for visitors and locals, young and old, to enter and get the opportunity to showcase their skills, produce and even their livestock.
This year we have a range of sections and classes specifically developed for schools and young people on the Border to enter and win money for their schools.
Just some things you will expect to see and do at the show this year:
• Carnival Rides
• Tasty Food Stalls with North East Local Produce on display
• Wodonga Historical Society
• Royal Flying Doctors Simulator
• North East Water
• Children’s Entertainment Chris Humfrey and Krazy Koala
• Maggie Moo Albury Wodonga
• Wiesner’s Tractor Display
• Army Display of Vehicles
• Agricultural Show- we have the largest Alpaca display in the Southern
• Outside Broadcast 2REM
Tickets will be available for purchase on the day from the main gate. A family ticket is $25 for two Adults and up to three children.