Wodonga Council collects rates to provide a wide range of services.
They also help deliver important building projects and services that our community needs now and into the future.
Each year, your rates are used to provide essential services, including:
- Emergency management services such as response and recovery;
- Transport and infrastructure services such as roads, footpaths and cycle paths;
- Planning and building services such as land use planning, economic development and environmental conservation;
- Environment services such as sustainability and natural resource management;
- Health services such as immunisation sessions and food regulations; and,
- Social and community services such as disability support and early childhood services like preschools and maternal and child health.