We aim to foster the development of a vibrant and diverse artistic and cultural city; with the creation of public art seen as an integral element.
The commissioning of large-scale artworks in public places aims to provide points of interest, entertainment and aesthetic energy to the developing city landscape.
Some of the public artworks in Wodonga include:
- Porta by Ken Raff along Lincoln Causeway (prior to Murray River bridge crossing to Albury);
- Ensemble by Adrian Mauriks in Woodland Grove;
- Water and The River Landscape by Anderson Hunt in Stanley St;
- Wodonga Fountain by Inge King near Arts Space Wodonga; and
- Bridges and Boundaries by Eddie Kneebone (dec.) at Gateway Village.
For further information regarding Wodonga's public art program and future public art projects, please phone our cultural services team on (02) 6022 9300.
Wodonga's public art interactive map