Families are invited to step back in time at Bonegilla Migrant Experience to experience the ways in which migrants shaped modern Australia.
Children’s Day at Bonegilla will feature family friendly activities and workshops to reflect the creative pursuits of thousands of new arrivals who came through the camp.
- Make a light catcher and clay pinch pot
- Churn your own butter by hand
- Enjoy a BYO picnic lunch in the historic grounds
- Join a guided tour and hear shared stories of migrants who lived here
- Grab your explorer’s pack from the Welcome Centre to discover more stories
Morning: Make your own light catcher and pinch pot
10am to 11am and
11am to 12pm
Afternoon: Make your own mini butter
1.30pm to 2pm and
2.30pm to 3pm
Entry to site
Adults $5, Concession $4, Children 16 years and under free
Optional guided tours
Adults $12, Concession $10, Child $9
Bookings required, contact Bonegilla Migrant Experience on (02) 6020 6912. Payment can made over the phone or on the day.