Join us for a weekly session of sharing rhymes and stories. Designed for children under school age and their caregivers.
Sessions will be on Friday mornings at 11am at the Wodonga Senior Citizen's Centre.
It will look a little different to what you are used to; here is what you need to know:
- Bookings will be required. Count all adults and children in your booking.
- Please be mindful that social distancing rules are still in place
- We will be following the current government regulations
- Due to limited numbers, only book if you are confident you can make it
- If your plans change please cancel your booking so that someone else can join
- Bring along your own cushion or blanket to sit on