Stage 1 includes two soccer fields with lighting, fencing and irrigation as well as a soccer pavilion with seating.
The pavilion works are due to commence in May 2022. The multistorey pavilion includes a dual facing grandstand, coaches and media boxes, unisex clubrooms, canteen, function space with balcony and spectator viewing area, a meeting room, training room, first aid and umpires amenities as well as public amenities.
The total project cost $8.4 million. Construction of the two soccer fields is set to commence mid-year.
- Main Lobby including lift and stairs
- Training and coaches Room
- First aid room and two trainers rooms
- 4 change rooms; 2 male and 2 female (can be divided into 8)
- 2 match officials/umpire change rooms (can be divided into 4)
- Lift and stairs to the second level of the grandstand
- Public toilets
- Main lobby and viewing balcony
- Meeting/conference room
- Male and Female toilets
- Large social room catering for 180 people
- Kitchen and bar
- Viewing balcony and terrace to level two of the grandstand
- Grandstand with seating capacity of 520 (450 seats facing main oval and 70 to the second oval)
- Four coaches/VIP/media boxes