Wodonga Council is developing a new Municipal Early Years Plan and wants to hear about our community's experiences
being a family with children in Wodonga.
The Municipal Early Years Plan provides strategic direction for the development and co-ordination of early years programs and activities that impact children and their families.
To inform our redeveloped plan, we will be consulting children, families, community and service providers.
Please take our survey via the buttons below or send us feedback via the submissions form.
What do we do?
- Provide Maternal and Child Health Services in Wodonga, including the Enhanced Maternal and Child Health program, Supported Playgroup Program and Access to Early Learning Program
- Operate six stand-alone kindergarten services providing high quality early childhood education for children aged from three years to school age
- Own and manage community facilities that support the delivery of services such as kindergartens, community centres and Hyphen Library-Gallery
- Provide and maintains public parks, playgrounds and recreational infrastructure such as swimming pools
- Provide information to the community regarding specialist services, such as family supports and counselling, mental health and medical services, housing and other social support services which are available to families with higher care needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including community groups, families and service providers to discuss issues facing children and families and advocate on their behalf