The Council Plan describes the outcomes the council seeks to achieve, outlines how it will achieve these and sets out how it will measure success.
It is a key strategic document to guide Wodonga Council’s decision-making and resource allocation over the next four years.
The plan was adopted in June 2021 and is adjusted in 2022 to reflect minor changes and updates while also providing the opportunity to test the priorities with the community.
It outlines five key priority areas to improve outcomes for our community:
- Strong, responsible and sound leadership;
- Sustainable and forward looking;
- Healthy, safe and resilient community;
- Connected and engaged community; and
- Thriving and vibrant community
Because of the role council plays in fostering community wellbeing, the Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan is integrated in the Council Plan.