Take the opportunity to have a conversation and connect with your council after hours.
Drop in any time between 5pm and 6.30pm to ask a question, raise an issue or find out more about council's services.
We'll be set up in the Community Studio at Hyphen - enter via the courtyard or the library space.
Come along and:
- Meet your councillors;
- Provide feedback on present consultation opportunities including our Community Engagment Policy review and Draft Sustainabiity Strategy;
- Lodge a service request with our Customer Focus team;
- Find out about volunteering opportunities in Wodonga;
- Ask about grants that are available to community and sporting groups; or,
- Chat with our teams from Tourism and Events, Infrastructure and Projects and Sport and Recreation