"The Future is Accessible"
A celebratory and festive event to mark International Day of People with a Disability.
Echoing this year's theme The Future is Accessible - the Albury Wodonga Planning Committee is planning to celebrate inclusivity and talent with an afternoon of music, art, performance and lively discussion.
Including performances from:
- Wild Choir
- Josh Campbell
- Murray Youth Performing Arts
- Listening to Voices Theatre Group
- PLUS the one and only ... Elvis Presley
The event will also include a panel discussion The Future is Accessible, art displays from local artists and a free community barbecue.
- Listening to Voices includes course language and adult themes. Those who do not wish to watch the performance can head to community barbecue early.
- Registered attendees will receive a free meal voucher for our community barbecue.
Purchase your tickets online at https://awidpwd2019.eventbrite.com.au or contact Annie on (02) 6022 9211
Presented by the Wodonga Community Access Advisory Group and AlburyCity Access Committee.