Council Plan and budget
Wodonga Council plan includes the strategic objectives of the council and strategies for achieving those objectives for the next four years as well as indicators for monitoring the achievement of the objectives.
A key strategic document, the Council Plan outlines five key priority areas to improve outcomes for our community:
- Strong, responsible and sound leadership;
- Sustainable and forward looking;
- Healthy, safe and resilient community;
- Connected and engaged community; and
- Thriving and vibrant community
Because of the role council plays in fostering community wellbeing, the Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan is integrated in the Council Plan.