Welcome to our first event of 2020.
Fridays on My Mind returns to Willow Park on Friday, March 13 with a little something for everyone.
Fridays don’t get much better than this when the ever-popular, family-fun event Fridays on My Mind returns to Willow Park on Friday, March 13.
Get your friends and family together, pack a picnic rug and come along to relax and unwind on your Friday night.Our event promises to be a family-friendly event packed with entertainment and a selection of gourmet food and wine.
Even though we're on the move, Willow Park will continue to offer things to see and do and activities for everyone.
So, what's on offer?
- There'll be wonderful live music from Sean Kirk and Luke Dewing
- Pop up sports including sports and darts
- Complimentary neck and shoulder massages
- An interactive art activity with local artist Janene
If your tummy drives your excitement, then you'll love to know that we've got a huge variety of food options this month, including:
- Paella from Pimientos
- Delicious donuts from Happy Cat Donuts
- Heart2Cart with Nachos
- Easy catering with Hot Dogs
- The Spirit of Java, and
- Lots and lots of ice cream from Monumental Ice Cream.
Join us for a night of fun, relaxation and entertainment at March's Friday's On My Mind.