Under stage 3 restrictions, our Hovell St offices have closed to the public.
Our staff can still be contacted for payments and inquiries by:
Please note: Payment of rates payments, application payments, debtor accounts, infringements and licensing can be processed by BPay, online banking or through the Post Office.
Service NSW has a pop-up at The Cube Wodonga until Friday, August 14 from 9am to 4pm to assist with border permits.
Wodonga venues and facilities
- Wodonga Library - Under stage 3 restrictions, the library is closed to the public. See online services on their website here.
- The Cube Wodonga - Remains closed.
- Community centres - Remains closed.
- Bonegilla Migrant Experience - Under stage 3 restrictions, is closed to the public.
- All outdoor play spaces including fitness equipment, barbecues and playgrounds are closed.
- Some public toilets (Woodland Grove, Gordon Street, Gayview Park, Birallee Emerald Avenue, Kelly Park. Sumsion Gardens (Single toilet where the original one was located), Ludlows Hume Weir and Jacksons Point, Hume Weir) are closed.
The following services are still operating following physical distancing requirements.
- Waste Transfer Station
We are encouraging the community to use contactless payments and limit cash transactions for the health, safety and well-being of our community and staff.
All immunisation services will be by appointment only. This applies to all scheduled council immunisation sessions in the Wodonga, Indigo Shire, Benalla Council and Strathbogie Shire areas. If you or your child requires vaccination at one of council’s immunisation sessions, please contact Wodonga Council to make an appointment on 1800 655 360. We will endeavour to accommodate everyone with an appointment.
Read more about the service delivery changes at alburywodongaaquatics.com.au
Albury Wodonga Animal Management Facility (Pound)
In the interest of public health and safety, the service at the pound facility is now by appointment only, until further notice. To make an appointment please contact (02) 6025 9682 or (02) 6025 1254.