The Community Infrastructure and Equipment Grants program seeks to improve new or existing community assets by providing funding for community organisations to undertake infrastructure works or projects or purchase equipment for new initiatives that provide direct benefits to residents of Wodonga.
Community organisations and groups can apply for grants of up to $10,000.
The program links to the outcomes and key focus areas in the Council Plan and aims to:
- Build new infrastructure in response to an identified community need;
- Upgrade or improve existing community infrastructure;
- Improve accessibility of community facilities to increase use and promote inclusion;
- Improve community health and wellbeing;
- Enhance and diversify participation;
- Improve safety and perceptions of community safety; and,
- Address environmental sustainability issues and concerns.