The Community Impact Partnership Program provides funds for not-for-profit organisations to provide dynamic opportunities and experiences for residents and visitors.
The program is designed to support start-up initiatives, where they will become self-sustaining and on-going and is valued up to $10,000 as a one-off or
as recurrent funding over two or three years (conditions apply).
The program aims to:
- Improve environmental sustainability;
- Showcase and celebrate creative expression, development and innovation;
- Encourage community ownership and action on a community need;
- Increase employment opportunities and build economic prosperity for the benefit of the community;
- Support new and inspiring events which benefit the community and celebrate connection;
- Maximise an organisation’s potential, and build capacity to become self-sustaining;
- Strengthen the liveability for local residents; and,
- Attract visitors to the city and provide rich and meaningful experiences during their stay.