Get Online Week
Interested in staying safe online, how to search the internet or how to access eBooks?
All this and more will be covered during Get Online Week.
Stop by during the week (October 14 to 19) to see a display of community resources and organisations that can help support you with your technology skills.
Then join us on Friday morning for drop-in sessions covering a range of topics (session details below). Enjoy morning tea and chat to staff about how we can assist you to try something new.
- 10.30am - Morning tea
- 11am - Job and Skills Centre - how they can help
- 11.30am - How to find what you are really looking for online
- 12pm - Staying safe online
- 12.30pm - Getting the most out of your mobile device
- 1pm - Free eBooks, audio books, eMags and films. How to access the online library
- 1.30pm - Getting connected with social media
- 2pm - How to find what you are really looking for online
- 2.30pm - Staying safe online
- 3pm - Getting the most out of your mobile device
- 3.30pm - Getting connected with social media
- 4pm - Free eBooks, audio books, eMags and films. How to access the online library
||10:30 AM — 4:00 PM
||(02) 6022 9330