All the information you need to know about council-operated preschools is in the current preschool information booklet.
This includes term dates, fees, payment options and preschool location information.
To enroll your child for preschool in 2020, please visit wod.city/preschoolenrolment
Apply online by clicking here
You can also read the preschool information booklet here.
If you require assistance, please contact the Early Years team on (02) 6022 9300.
Preschool applications are accepted throughout the year with the allocation process for the following year commencing in August. Applications need to be lodged with us by July 31 in the year prior to commencing preschool by filling out the preschool application form.
It is important for you to complete the required number of preferences as we are not always able to place your child in your first preference preschool.
First round offers for preschool places, based on applications received by July 31 are notified by August 31 in the year prior to attendance. Preschool enrolments then continue each week.
- Please read the preschool enrolment procedural guidelines document;
- Preschools in Wodonga are not zoned;
- Three-year-old preschool places are limited;
- Children with a Health Care Card are exempt from fees if they are offered a place in four-year-old preschool; and
- Fees apply to all three-year-old preschool offers regardless of health care card status.